Clinical Care in COVID-19 Environments
Resources for Safe and Effective Clinical Practice Now That COVID-19 Is Here.
- Riverside Trauma Center’s guiding principles of trauma-informed care, safety, predictability, and control, grow out of the knowledge that trauma is an overwhelming physiological response in which a person experiences a felt sense of loss of control, vulnerability, and immobilization. Riverside produced this helpful guide to Safety, Predictability & Control in the Midst of COVID-19. Download the PDF.
- CDC Information for Clinicians on Therapeutic Options for COVID-19 Patients.
- Visit the JAMA Network COVID-19 collection, including Q&A's with NIAID's Anthony Fauci, an interactive map of the outbreak courtesy of The Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering, and past publications on vaccine development, infection control, and public health preparedness.
- To provide support in the response to COVID-19, the American Psychiatric Association is collecting authoritative and timely resources. Visit the APA Information Hub.
- The American Psychological Association is providinga free collection of relevant psychological research published across the APA Journals portfolio.