- Assess your client’s learning style and cognitive-affective “fingerprint” to optimize treatment.
- Locate problems in daily living in the context of your client’s overall personality.
- Decide whether your patient or client could benefit from formal psychological assessment to clarify a complex presentation; identify a learning disability; distinguish conditions which could benefit from psychotherapy from conditions for which psychotherapy is unlikely to lead to much change.
- Translate arcane testing reports into plain language; decide whether additional testing is needed.
- Get a second opinion about conditions which are sometimes over diagnosed, such as ADHD.
Our reports put the client rather than the
diagnosis in the center, and we make realistic recommendations which are
consistent with clients’ actual resources.