Just in Time Admissions for Fall 2019
Apply by August 9th for Fall 2019 and we’ll waive your $60 application fee.
There is no special code needed. Once you start your application, our Admissions Office will automatically waive your fee if you are enrolling for Fall 2019.
Every year, we have many great students who begin and complete their application during the summer. Maybe you weren’t ready to take the leap during our general consideration cycle, but we’re glad to see you’re ready now!
Now Accepting Applications on a Space Available Basis for Fall 2019
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MA in Applied Behavior Analysis
- MA/CAGS in School Psychology
- MA in Organizational Psychology
- PsyD in Leadership Psychology
- Grad Certificate in Executive Coaching
- BS in Psychology and Human Services
What We Require for the Application
- Online Application Form – Begin here!
- Application Essay
- Official Transcripts (Typically obtained through the Registrar or Student Services Office at your educational institutions)
- Letters of Recommendation (These can be completed online by your recommenders)
What We Don’t Require for the Application
- For many programs, you don’t need a background in Psychology or Pre-Requisite Coursework
- GRE Test
Previous Education Requirements
- Applicants for our Bachelor’s of Science Completion Program in Psychology & Human Services are required to have earned an Associates or to have completed the equivalent of 60 undergraduate credits.
- Leadership Psychology PsyD: Students are required to have earned a 30-credit Masters in a related field. These credits are transferred into your total doctoral degree credits.
Questions? You’re ready, and we’re here.
Our Admissions Office team can be reached at 617-327-6777 x1506 or x1507 or by email at email@example.com
Need More Info on the Each Section of the Application?
Visit our web pages below to learn more information about our application requirements.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling, MA (Areas of Emphasis in Forensic & Correctional Counseling, Couples & Family Therapy, Health & Behavioral Medicine, Substance Use & Addictions)
- Organizational Psychology, MA (Area of Emphasis in Talent Management)
- Executive Coaching, Grad Certificate
- Leadership Psychology, PsyD (Concentrations in Educational Leadership, Leading Non-Profits & NGOs, Neuroscience of Leadership Psychology)
- Applied Behavior Analysis, MA
- School Psychology, MA/CAGS (Concentration in Children & Families of Adversity & Resilience)
- Psychology & Human Services, BS (Area of Emphasis in Substance Use & Addictions)
In addition to the concentrations listed above, we offer college-wide concentrations in Latino Mental Health, Global Mental Health, African & Caribbean Mental Health, and Military & Veterans Psychology.
Need a little more inspiration? Here are some quotes from American philosopher, psychologist, and the first educator to offer a psychology course in the United States, our namesake, William James:
“Begin to be now what you will be hereafter.”
“It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.”
“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”
“When you have to make a choice and don’t make it, that is in itself a choice.”